Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Brexit happens twice in one week

Article about: England leaves Europe twice in one week............ good job they didn't play tescos we'd be well and truly stuffed 😉

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Oh sorry forgot, that you still living in the Middle Ages and venerate the monarchy. And by the way: Are the uniforms of the Royal Guards a joke? Look like a small black bear has died on their head.
    And there was me thinking it was good banter. I too found your comments highly offensive, but thought it better to keep stumm. (that's quiet for the un-educated) still your royal family is going strong..........oh wait!

There was really no need for personal insults. I pledged allegiance and fought for my queen and country-twice!!

"personal insults"? Lol....Yes fight for your queen and be happy.

Definitely better than EVERYTHING from a British kitchen....
    jokes_about_german_sausages_are_the_wurst_postcard-r71ab5f1aaa574fbeba4aaf66d350f407_vgbaq_8byvr.jpg

Im not German, I just live in Germany. So feel free to take out some Nazi, Sauerkraut, Oktoberfest, Weißbeer, Bratwurst jokes.

Request to everybody: Please refrain from any further jokes about pommes/chips/fries with mayo/vinegar/ketchup, Nazis, Sauerkraut, Oktoberfest, Weißbier, Queens, Chancellors and the superiority or inferiority of Britain or Gernany.

Request to moderators: Please close this thread down before it gets uglier still.

Im not German, I just live in Germany. So feel free to take out some Nazi, Sauerkraut, Oktoberfest, Weißbeer, Bratwurst jokes.
    Germany is not the Right of Public Access. Defend your new country!

?

Thread is closed. Unfortunately, there are some among us who fail to see the difference between good old banter aka a little fun between the membership and posting offensive comments which have no relation to the content of the thread.

Insults have no place on this forum. Hiding behind the concept of free speech is not valid on this forum and rude boors always try to hide behind that concept. We are a private institution and can set our own rules as to what is appropriate and what is not. Those who do not like this can leave or they will be sent to the door of no return.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4