Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Bunker militaria selling authentic stuff? Any good sites or dealers to buy from you could suggest?

Article about: Hey guys, I'm new to collecting german WWII stuff. I have a friend who collects k98k's suggest a site https://www.bunkermilitaria.com/ . Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this site

Default Is Bunker militaria selling authentic stuff? Any good sites or dealers to buy from you could suggest?

Hey guys, I'm new to collecting german WWII stuff. I have a friend who collects k98k's suggest a site https://www.bunkermilitaria.com/ . Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this site? They do have a few items listed as repro's while others are listed as original but I just wanted to be sure that this site is relatively honest and good to deal with...

If you know of other sites or dealers that are honest and don't misrepresent what they are selling I would love to hear about them. I have seen espenlaub the site sponsor but besides that I don't really know of other dealers or sites especially ones with good reputations (excluding warrelics.eu of course).

I also found a shop locally called History by George in Mesa. I'm going to go check out his shop later this week.

Thanks for you time and have a great week.

?

I've been told it's a trusted site, however I'm not sure the person who told me that were to be trusted
    Wait for others to comment.

Here are some of my favorite dealers:
    https://militariaplaza.nl/ - Based in the Netherlands
    www.SAMMLERMARKT-NORD.net - Based in Germany
    British Militaria, German Militaria, British medals, German medals - Ulric of England - Founded 1976 - Based in Britain
    https://therupturedduck.com/ - Based in the US
    A Collector's Guild - Based in Canada

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Bas

Never had any problems with them. All the updates I see appear to be filled with authentic material but, as always, mistakes happen so, if in doubt, ask for opinions first--- buy later.

MAP
    ?

The classifieds section here is good.

John at Eagle Relics (a member here) and John T at German War Booty.

There are lots of others.

some dealers specialize so what are you looking for? There are a few forum sponsors that focus on Japanese

But always vet here first.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the Forum, you're in the right place for sure!
    Before you spend your money anywhere, I recommend that you post the item here first to be on the safe side...
    cheers, Glenn

I never had a problem with bunker militaria. Clay is a good guy and offers a no questions asked return policy, as always buyer beware but he is a trusted dealer in my book.

Bunker is OK. I have made several purchases and they were all good. NH

Thanks for all the help guys. Good to know they are good people to deal with. Also glad to hear of all the new sites everyone suggested..

?

The question is not if "Bunker Militaria" is good or bad.. Do some homework and study.. Buyer beware..
    We all make mistakes and dealers are prone to some from time to time as well..
    Most times, it is the collector that makes the mistake and blame others for their downfall.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

A good point by Gwar but we can agree that dealer reputation is of value. NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast