Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chinese?

Article about: Guys, No-where to post these, I liked the design on these two and they were very cheap, I suppose copys or just plain worthless due to the amount the y would have dished out? Jock

Default Chinese?

Guys,

No-where to post these, I liked the design on these two and they were very cheap, I suppose copys or just plain worthless due to the amount the y would have dished out?

Jock
    Attached Images Attached Images

ILH
    ?

Default Re: Chinese?

Perhaps, but the chinese market has gone mental very recently, so it might be worth researching and selling on?
    love the yellow one.

Quote by ILH View Post
    Perhaps, but the chinese market has gone mental very recently, so it might be worth researching and selling on?
    love the yellow one.
    ILH,

I will put it on the things to do list, yes it was the yellow one that caught my eye too.

Regards

Jock

?

I think the yellow one is a copy of an actual Manchuko/Japanese medal. I can't remember...

Anyways, they are both fantasy medals that is coming out of China. Not much value to these as there are sellers on ebay selling these at around $5 or less (even with free shipping!).

Quote by zzs8mm View Post
    I think the yellow one is a copy of an actual Manchuko/Japanese medal. I can't remember...

Anyways, they are both fantasy medals that is coming out of China. Not much value to these as there are sellers on ebay selling these at around $5 or less (even with free shipping!).
    Thanks for the info, I didn't think they were up to much but now I know for sure.

Cheers.

Jock

I assure you that both of them are fake. These kind of medals could be purchased in kilos in China...
    The fake even uses simplified Chinese on the back, just like the yellow one on the right.
    Cheers
    Jonney