Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Collector's Guild

Article about: Forum I have purchased from CG a few times and each time that lovely woman is always prompt and courteous. The items, in my case, were just as described. With that said, ALL dealers have fak

?

Default Collector's Guild

Had a question about the above website. Many people here praise the owner, but have also said that his response time is very slow. Just wondering if anyone else had problems like this when they ordered from the collector's guild. He's listed a phone number, but says the best way to contact him is through his email, but I still haven't received a response, and am going on 3 days now...should I try calling him?

Default Re: Collector's Guild

Quote by mabrgo View Post
    Had a question about the above website. Many people here praise the owner, but have also said that his response time is very slow. Just wondering if anyone else had problems like this when they ordered from the collector's guild. He's listed a phone number, but says the best way to contact him is through his email, but I still haven't received a response, and am going on 3 days now...should I try calling him?
    They have just added alot of item today to there website.I have always been very happy with them .they are going to be very busy because of there new items just try to call them again and e-mail them.they usely e-mail back in a day or two.

i would follow up with another email if i were you,,,

They have nice stuff, but the prices are crazy high. (At least on his WW1 things)

I have used them a few times with no problem but I agree he is not the fastest responder

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    They have nice stuff, but the prices are crazy high. (At least on his WW1 things)
    I like the stuff they have ,but yes I do not like the prices.But the stuff is real no fakes.

sadly they know how to make a killing off of the poor worker who has a passion for collecting this stuff

Never had any problems with them, extreme fast shipping, well they might be a little slow with E-mails(24 hours at the most)
    But TOP quality items!
    ++++ =D

?

The prices on the Guild are "stupid" high !!!! They have a SS Dutch sleeve shield listed for over $200, i bought same shield from another dealer, $75. Nice stuff, but i will never purchase from there! You can get much better deals through other dealers and just within the collector community itself, and a lot better customer service !!!! To name 2 dealers who have realistic prices, Karl at summervacationmillitaria.com and Paul at lakesidetrader.com both of these men are very knowledgeable and are very awesome to deal with !!!!!!

?

If I had the money and the space, I would shop at the collectors guild. I think he prices them fairly. Good website, good information, good items = Good dealer.

Cheers, Pat

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast