Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

couldnt help but notice

Article about: afternoon guys , nothing of importance here really but as i was briefly looking over my lid collection ,i couldnt help but notice the similarities of these two helmets ,not in profile of cou

Default couldnt help but notice

afternoon guys , nothing of importance here really but as i was briefly looking over my lid collection ,i couldnt help but notice the similarities of these two helmets ,not in profile of course ,but the camouflage colours the first is the unmistakable US pasgt with m81 woodland pattern groundtroops cover alongside is the french F1 adorned with the CEC Central European camouflage ,im just wondering what other nations adopted or copied well know cammo patterns 009.jpg007.jpg006.jpg005.jpg

?

Default Re: couldnt help but notice

Flecktarn or derivatives thereof is used widely around the world by various armies.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

DPM would be one of the earlier patterns similar to these I would think? I prefer DPM to most camo's to be honest, but I am a bit bias.

thanks adrian ,and andy i know exactly what you mean thanks for your thoughts