Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

"Destroy the Enemy" Hand-to-hand combat manual.

Article about: Hi, hope this is the right section for this! Found this on amazon last week and thought I'd buy it since it was only about £5, definitely worth it. The original version of the manual would h

Default "Destroy the Enemy" Hand-to-hand combat manual.

Hi, hope this is the right section for this!

Found this on amazon last week and thought I'd buy it since it was only about £5, definitely worth it.

The original version of the manual would have been In russian of course and it was published in 1941. This version has been translated to english, and it still has all of the original pictures/drawings. Found it really interesting! It has sections on moving in cover (running, crawling, hiding), grenade throwing and at the end it shows basics of bayonet fighting and using the entrenching shovel as a weapon.

Destroy the Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat (An Authentic Field Manual of the Red Army) (Red Army Field Manuals) eBook: A. A. Tarasov, Boris Karpa: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

There was also a night fighting manual by the same author I believe.
    And I'd post some of my own photos of it, but the upload feature isnt working for me tonight unfortunately.

Looks interesting!....