Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Eastern Front Medal....But where?

Article about: Good afternoon, I am looking to purchase an original Eastern Front medal & looking for the best outlet I see Helmut Weitze has quite a number of these & was wondering if that would b

Default Eastern Front Medal....But where?

Good afternoon,

I am looking to purchase an original Eastern Front medal & looking for the best outlet
    I see Helmut Weitze has quite a number of these & was wondering if that would be the best port of call?
    Any information or guidance from the pro's for this "new starter" would be most welcome!

Medaille Winterschlacht im Osten - C.F. Zimmermann (327470) - WW II general decorations - Military Antiques

Many thanks

Matty

Weitze is reputable, but these things are quite common and widely available from militaria fairs and other dealers websites.

You could also try this date base from one of our members.
    The Ostmedaille-database

Hi

There is unfortunately not one specific place that is THE place to buy a Ostmedaille.
    Sometimes dealers / auction sites have good ones and sometimes not.

These at Weitze are in very good condition and its a very hard to find thats pouch to, although he has many of them ATM from a little hoard find.
    But weitze is not selling them cheap

Good luck
    Sindri

?

100 Euro is very expensive price to pay.
    They are very common, even here in New Zealand.
    I got mine in a small group of personal items bunched together with the owners I.D disc and Edelweiß badge.
    The helpful people here pointed me in the right direction and I was able to research where he could've seen action.
    I guess if you really want it, get it.
    I know what it's like to want something I don't have yet.

Good luck!