Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Enemy Militaria

Article about: A warning all. I purchased a banner from EM that was supposed to come with documents and photos. This is the only thing that would differentiate it from a piece of cotton with a bit of paint

?

Default Enemy Militaria

A warning all. I purchased a banner from EM that was supposed to come with documents and photos. This is the only thing that would differentiate it from a piece of cotton with a bit of paint. When it arrived, there were no photos, no documents, nothing. After a few emails (I was very polite), they couldn't find any copies, nothing. Hmm. I put that banner away. Just a bad experience and it certain seemed suspicious there were no records at all.

Found it recently, a few years later. Immediately got that feeling of disappointment I'd buried. I thought I'd try the 'lifetime returns' promised on the site. Contacted Tony. Said send it back to their PO box. Did so. Tracking confirmed it was delivered. Sent polite enquiry email. Sent another. Obviously been blocked. No refund and no banner (though it may have well been nothing anyway without documentation). Obviously blocked me, no intention of a refund, keeping his promise or even caring. Basically fraud followed by lies followed by theft.

A some militaria dealers omit small details, slight exaggerations etc But this is the WORST and most dishonest I have ever seen in 20 years.

I'm located internationally, so there is absolutely nothing I can do. I should have done a charge back when it arrived and the promised documentation was forthcoming. I at least wanted to let others know about my experience as a warning to them.

If you have any doubts about my experience, I'm happy to share the invoice, emails, tracking etc.

?

Sorry to hear that. this looks like a crap business. make sure you make a complaint to BBB to shine the light on their scam.

Anyone ever buy from the dealer 'Enemy Militaria'?

https://www.bbb.org/us/il/glenview/p...-0654-90025437
    Regards, Al

?

I'm not alone it seems. I had a look at that bbb site. Bad reviews and complaints. No surprise I guess after reading that thread. Unfortunately bbb only seems to be residents of the US, which I am not. It's been years inbetween purchasing and trying to get Tony to honour his refund policy, so I feel I have no options at all. Just write it off and offer a warning to others.

My God, I just checked out this site, he has a lot of jems, a IJA "officers" sun helmet with an officers cap cloth star sewn on the front for ELEVEN HUNDRED BUCKS!!! a tropical LW M43 with a metal LW sun helmet adler sewn on it, plus some other crap

P.S. Where is this "dealer" located?

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

What about international mail or wire fraud? Good Luck Shamsy.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

They are in Wisconsin and I know of a couple people who have gotten burned. I would steer clear of them. Their communication when I reached out once was sketchy and poor at best. Would not trust them. They wanted payment made to Original AK from a collecting buddy of mine and we could not find any such business although it matches their mail to payment address on their Enemy Militaria site. Steer clear guys and watch each others 6. They ran a 25% sale today and claim to ship once a month. Spread the word.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

In this Hobby there are scumbag dealers who are not dealers but just thieves.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wouldn’t you love to get a refund in the form of their dental work!

Guys like that will burn in hell for their mis-deeds.

Sorry this happened to you!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This sort of things happens to everyone eventually. All you can do is warn the community and hope that the word spreads enough that no one else gets burnt

Hi , I did go on Enemy Miliaria site early this year and admit they did seem to offer some good bargains, but thankfully in the end I decided to leave them alone something did'nt seem quite right . since then I have read some bad reveiws /complaints . Sorry to hear they let you down big time !!! but credit to you Shamsy for high lighting your experience I'm sure you will be helping others to stay clear of Enemy Militaria . All The Best , Bern .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast