Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Espenlaub militaria.

Article about: Hi guys has anyone had dealing with the above just asking as they have an item i'm interested in.many thanks in advance Jake.

Default Espenlaub militaria.

Hi guys has anyone had dealing with the above just asking as they have an item i'm interested in.many thanks in advance Jake.

?

I have purchased from them previously with absolutely no problems.

Dos
    ?

They are a forum sponsor of Warrelics...

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/espen...ilitaria-shop/

Ofcourse it is best to verify anything before making the purchase if you don't know enough about the item in question.

-Dos

Have dealt with Aleks and Dmitri more times than I can count. Never anything less than great service, and I have yet to purchase anything from them I was unhappy with. One of the better dealers out there by quite some margin.

B.B.

?

I agree with the above statements, never a problem, again to reiterate, it is ultimately the buyer that has to decide originality, one must do their homework and when in doubt may want to consider a cool off period for more research or ask for guidance here on the Forum..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Great dealer, Aleks responds fast and I've purchased a Budyonovka from them in the past.

I agree all of above, several times I had buy some stuff from Espenlaub and all went well
    -TJ-

?

great people.

Thanks everyone for your responses i know their logo always appears at the top of the page so i didn't have any concerns but thought it's always safe to ask here first many thanks guys appreciated as always. regards Jake.