Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

A few things.

Article about: It will be interesting to see if any of the negative "pot stirrers" have the intestinal fortitude to post on this thread. For those who collect relics, do you close your eyes to wh

I can only add that for whatever the circumstances it's sad that Steve is no longer a moderator here!...

I agree, but we are ultimately responsible for the choices we make and these can unfortunately have consequences which are not always as expected or desired.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Quote by StefanM View Post
    You will see that SteveT is no longer a moderator on Battlefield Archaeology, his current status on WRF is that of registered member. As is often heard on TV news, "It has been a difficult time and there are lessons to be learned and we will do our utmost ensure that a similar situation does not arise in the future."
    I realize why a person steps back/is asked to step back for the good of the forum (for lack of better words) and I can certainly understand, if SteveT wants to take a step back/a breather, but I'm surprised to hear this none the less, as I understood/was reassured from Adrian's post that SteveT did not wave the forum banner on the Show nor were any here aware of the existence of the Show prior to SteveT's announcement of it.
    Theoretically, this shouldnt hurt SteveTs standing on WRF, as the Show is separate from his modding here.
    I realize, that what is commons sense is quite different from the ensuing witch hunt of course.

?

Stefan posted as I was writing the post above.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5