Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fjm44.com

Article about: I found a site called fjm44.com. I've never heard of it or bought from it before, anyone know if this is a good site? Thanks

Default Fjm44.com

I found a site called fjm44.com. I've never heard of it or bought from it before, anyone know if this is a good site? Thanks

There are way better and more prestigious stores out there where you can get legit stuff. Some of the items in that one put me off.

Regards,

MG.

Hello, one wonderful site by Mathieu, the same that Luxmilitaria, the top of the top !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

the other site, by Mathieu.

Home
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Dear Chbingle,

Thanks for visiting my website!

My name is Frederik, I run a website called fjm44 – Militaria, Mannequins & More!. It is a website that is composed of two parts;
    1. a webshop with original military antiques
    2. a reference, with over 800 original items documented for collectors to study.

My webshop contains over 800 items, original only. If you are unsure about the authenticity it is only more then fair to post those items on this forum for authentication, for in the end, I guarantee the authenticity of my items with a full money back guarantee! I have many happy customers spread all over Europe, United States, Canada and even Asia. I invite anyone whom I have had the pleasure of dealing with in the past to post their opinion about the deal or the purchased product. I have sold to many members on here, even moderators

And yes, Mathieu runs one of the biggest and most important webshops around called Lux Military Antiques, but there are many, many dealers over the whole world.

I would never, ever, offer a questionable item on my website, or anywhere, without me being 100% behind it. I guarantee the authenticity of all my items, and people know me for it. If there is something I don't like about a item, it goes into the bin or it will get destroyed so no-one else will get burned. Also, I don't mind people asking for opinions about the items I offer for sale, and hence I don't mind people asking opinions about them on this forum. As I stand behind my items I think it is only fair to post them for opinions!

Chbingle, or anyone else, if you have any questions, or wish to see better pictures of a certain item, feel free to contact me on info@fjm44.com

Find attached some of the items I've added to the webshop lately, feel free to discuss the items pictured in this topic or another!

?

Some other items offered and or sold by me, all original and guaranteed!

Lovely how one never stops learning. Apologies for the unfortunate comment!

Sincerely,

MG.

Old thread but I bought a item from this dealer recently and its been almost a week and I havent heard a word from him after trying to contact him 3 times just trying to see if it was shipped or any updates on it all, has anyone bought recently from him as well?

?

It's coming from Belgium if I'm not mistaken. I've bought several times with no problem. I don't recall though if there was any communication between shipment.
    Regards, Al

I'm just use to dealers contacting me saying its been shipped I guess, a little unusual to me though.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast