MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

FN FALs being sold in Idlib

Article about: Hello everyone, I thought this may interest some people; some FN FAL battle rifles being sold in the Idlib province of Syria. Price they are being sold for is 65\\$ for each rifle.

Default FN FALs being sold in Idlib

Hello everyone,

I thought this may interest some people; some FN FAL battle rifles being sold in the Idlib province of Syria. Price they are being sold for is 65$ for each rifle.

utnCHBz.jpg

MAP
    ?

What an iconic and great looking rifle! And at that price, I'll buy the whole lot!

I do remember last year there was a photo of crates of StG44's being handed out as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    What an iconic and great looking rifle! And at that price, I'll buy the whole lot!

I do remember last year there was a photo of crates of StG44's being handed out as well.
    Ya, I think ISIS mounted a scope on an STG and put it on a robot to use it remotely. I'll go get the picture of that.

It is my hope...... that ISIS terd and many other of his sick minded cronies get shot in the head in the same way

The guns in the first photos look like BB guns.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    It is my hope...... that ISIS terd and many other of his sick minded cronies get shot in the head in the same way

The guns in the first photos look like BB guns.
    I misspoke, the man with the stg44 is belonging to a rebel faction. So hard to tell them apart at times...

Yes, $65 sounds like they are selling soft air BB guns. Doesn't seem to be a flash suppressor on any of them.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Yes, $65 sounds like they are selling soft air BB guns. Doesn't seem to be a flash suppressor on any of them.
    I can assure you they are real firearms, 65$ is reasonable for an unpopular rifle with limited parts avaible in an active war zone. You could get an stg-44 for 15-20 bucks here

MAP
    ?

I'll buy the whole lot of Stg44's for $15 a pop.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)