Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German stuff thru mail

Article about: So I’m worried that my ww2 German stuff could not ship to Latvia due to the bans on Nazi symbols. But my question is could it be sent to Latvia thru mail even when it’s a nsdap flag????

?

Default German stuff thru mail

So I’m worried that my ww2 German stuff could not ship to Latvia due to the bans on Nazi symbols. But my question is could it be sent to Latvia thru mail even when it’s a nsdap flag????

It's better to just not get it if it's banned where you are.. Better safe than sorry.

MAP
    ?

What is the extent of the ban? Different countries have different levels of "bans".
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Map, there really isn’t a ban on swastikas cuz we’re i live in Lielvārde etc swastikas are technically not banned (well the only swastika that’s kinda banned is the nsdap cross). The extent of the ban is not really that huge because the swastika itself in Latvia isn’t banned. I am more worried about post offices in Germany, Poland, Uk, Russia. Now if I can’t get my items shipped to my house or post office. I will try to buy items locally in flea markets or thru local Craigslist type websites like ss.com

MAP
    ?

I don't live in Europe so can not claim to really know and willing to be corrected, but I have never had an issue with anything being shipped to me (here in the US) from countries in Europe. You have major dealers in most European countries selling and shipping these historical items all the time.

The issue, if any, is what the destination countries laws are.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)