Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

GOT BURNED!!! WARNING https://www.musee-militaire.com/

Article about: Hello Again. I was Stupid to not start a thread on WAF about this dealers, before i was fooled to buy a Political Gorget 895\\$ from this low lifes, i hope not anyone else take the bait as i d

If you ever see this items pop up on the another site , be careful. i think they already try to to sell
    this items at two theft site that are now closed, and the pictures are offcourse stolen.

shop-militaria.com
    www.musee-militaire

20.jpg
    10 (1).jpg
    17.jpg
    11 (1).jpg
    20.jpg
    12.jpg
    14.jpg
    15.jpg
    19.jpg
    16 (1).jpg

this thread is not about online militaria is about crook sites like shop-militaria and musse militaire that are now closed.

As I stated in my message, the AG's Office may not help in this case but they may be of assistance in shutting down the operation or worse case be able to advise you on what options you have. Also like anything if one just gripes about such things on a forum without at least having a report on record to the legal authorities than there is no record that a crime was commited thus opening up this fraud to be perpetrated against others and in the admittedly unlike even these criminals are brought to justice that their crimes are documented for possible prosecution.

I've never dealt with the California AGs Office but I know here in New York or other states AG's Office they often will investigate fraud though as you say their caseload and hands are often tied. still as a former Police Officer i will state that if cases such as these are just griped about and never reported to legal authorities these is never any basis for criminal charges to be brought against perpetrators if caught or if a method of operating can be deduced that may bring them to justice. I will grant it's a long shot but it's obvious that this scam dealer just keeps perpetuating the same scam, probably because few if any legal complaint has ever been brought against them

How to save your money collecting militaria, if you ever see this items together at a site alarm bell must ring.
    dont ever send money to bank account, and never ever to a TD bank in miami.
    you have been warned.

16 (1).jpg
    11 (1).jpg
    10 (1).jpg
    20.jpg
    19.jpg

BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT DETAILS:

Bank Account Name: FARIBA MOTTAHEDEH

Routing Number #: 067014822

Bank Account Number # : 4352345362

Swift ( BIC ) Code: NRTHUS33XXX

Bank Name: TD Bank

and after payment they was gone, you dont need to be a nobel price winner to understand that they are scam like shop-militaria before them.

i have the complete email conversation saved aswell and also email from other fellow collectors about their scam.

and i said this is not about online militaria dealers. this thread is about 3 know theft sites
    all off them now offline now who tried to sell the same stuff, with stolen pictures

musse-militaire
    Shop-militaria
    Militarishe

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast