Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

GOT BURNED!!! WARNING https://www.musee-militaire.com/

Article about: Hello Again. I was Stupid to not start a thread on WAF about this dealers, before i was fooled to buy a Political Gorget 895\\$ from this low lifes, i hope not anyone else take the bait as i d

Default GOT BURNED!!! WARNING https://www.musee-militaire.com/

Hello Again.

I was Stupid to not start a thread on WAF about this dealers, before i was fooled to buy a Political Gorget
    895$ from this low lifes, i hope not anyone else take the bait as i did, good friendly email conversation and proffessional
    site. English is not my language so it cant express how pissed of i am and also the shame....if thats the rigth word.
    no more internet deals for me........

here are my first thread 1 month ago

musee-militaire dealer.

Home | Musee Militaire GhmB

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Last edited by Agitatorn; 03-20-2020 at 04:49 AM.

The items posted on that site look mostly bogus to me or in very bad taste. Thanks for the warning.

The political gorget i bougth looked good, thats what i been looking for, did not really check any other stuff, and from the pics its a good genuine Gorget. but understand now they never had it. but they got my 895$

NSDAP Standard Bearer Gorget | Musee Militaire GhmB

po gorget.jpg
    Last edited by Agitatorn; 03-20-2020 at 04:26 AM.

MAP
    ?

Should it not be GmbH? And with a mailing address in the US? Red flags.

But hindsight is 20/20 so understand why this was not picked up.

Prices on some of the items are a good lure. Not so low as to scream scam but low enough so that people feel they are getting a bargain. The KC and DKiG/DKIS are examples. The Chained SS Dagger however at $2.8k is scary low.

There was a thread here a while ago about another "dealer" that used fancy websites, a high brow name as well as smooth engagement techniques. I forget what they were called. I would say they are probably part of the same group.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP i dont know what GmbH stand for and did not checked sorry for my English but what does this mean" i did the google translation and still dont get this mean But hindsight is 20/20 so understand why this was not picked up?

got this email from them...

Good Morning Tobias !

How are you today! We are located in Santa Monica California and have been dealers since the 1970s. Our website went public on Sept 19th 2000 and we have been serving the collecting community for over 30 years now. Yes we hope you receive your item as soon as possible and we have the pleasure of having you as a customer again.

Unfortunately the Corona Virus Pandemic is reaching global chaos on Air Travel and Cargo. We have heard from others customers in Switzerland and Italy that all parcels are being held in quarantine. To make things work the carriers are not cooperating and getting a hold of customs is next to impossible. Hopefully this will die down in another 30-90 days and everything can go back to normal. Its effecting everyone including collectors and dealers, let all pray things get better before getting worse.

Have a wonderful day !

MAP
    ?

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    MAP i dont know what GmbH stand for and did not checked sorry for my English but what does this mean" i did the google translation and still dont get this mean But hindsight is 20/20 so understand why this was not picked up?
    Sorry. In my field I see this all the time so for me, the incorrect spelling is a flashing red stop sign.

GmbH is a German legal formation type for a company. So in the US, we use the terms like: LP (Limited Parternship) or LLC (limited liability company) or Inc (for Incorporated).

In Germany GmbH is an abbreviation for "Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung,” which is similar to the US LLC. I think it translates to a "company with limited liability"

But maybe they are legit and their response to you is true......Why have we never heard of them before if they have been around for 30 years. I do hope we are wrong....but evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

Why don't you ask them "what does 'GbmH' stand for?"

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

all bullshit i guess...

MAP
    ?

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    all bullshit i guess...
    I added to my post above, so you might have missed it. Ask them "What does 'GbmH" stand for?" Would like to hear what they say.

MAP i am Burned, the email i posted i got some days ago and now no replys and i also been in contact with other collectors at WAF
    and the site is Scam...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast