Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings from Spain

Article about: I am looking for people from other countries who collect objects or relics of war. Here we are dedicated to finding objects and possible restoration of our Spanish Civil War. If you have pag

?

Default Greetings from Spain

I am looking for people from other countries who collect objects or relics of war. Here we are dedicated to finding objects and possible restoration of our Spanish Civil War. If you have pages with friends where there are people looking detector, would be very nice.

Mortar 50mm of Spanish Civil War.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: greetings from Spain

Hi Topo, welcome to the forum, it's the best! That mortar is in fantastic shape, do you know its country of manufacture? One of the forum members "sepulhead" digs near Barcelona for Civil War items. He's trying to get the Spanish Government involved in preserving some of the battlefields.

Take care,
    Jay

Default Re: greetings from Spain

Also Topo, please download all your photos using the forum's program. That way, the photo will stay with the thread.

Thanks,
    Jay

?

Default Re: Greetings from Spain

Thanks you. Putty is restored, cleanliness, sanded and painted. Mechanizing all his parts, it is of excavation. Mortar Valero 50mm Spanish manufacture.