Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Happy 4th of July

Article about: Happy 4th of July to all our great friends from the United States. The forum would not be the same without all of you. Happy birthday America and happy day to all of you, colonial insurgents

Default Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all our great friends from the United States.
    The forum would not be the same without all of you. Happy birthday America and happy day to all of you, colonial insurgents!!

great-escape.jpg

Our best wishes.
    Santi

?

Thank you Santi, unfortunately we are looking more like the guy in the middle lately but a day like this reminds me of how much worse we have overcome. Happy Independence day!

Cheers, Al

Happy July 4th !!

Throwing the ceremonial tea bags in the swimming pool today
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Happy independence day!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I was looking for such a thread and was just about to start one when I found this

Best wishes on your national day guys!

I know the outlook is a bit bleak at the moment as it is elsewhere but I hope you will still manage the traditional celebrations.

I shal be making a British staple on the BBQ (chicken Tikka - because curry apparently qualifies as our national favourite nowadays not "Le Rosbif" as some would have you belive!) and I will raise a glass in a toast.

Have a good one

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends ,my daughter wanted to celebrate here in the UK so went ahead with some hand made decorations to put up in the Garden and also made some cakes but please forgive her flag as it is not that accurate ,I grabbed one of my favourite US lids for a photo opportunity us.jpg
    Regards James

?

Happy 4th of July from lv

?

Happy Independence Day
    4th-of-july-usa-1.jpg

Or as it's thought of on the other side of the pond

Happy Treason day.jpg

Have a Great and Safe day today!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast