Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Happy Halloween!

Article about: Great idea Luke !! Here is my pumpkinhead with M42 and EK2 ! Nick

Default Re: Happy Halloween!

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Forget Elvria-----NEVER.

I used to have her life sized cardboard likeness in my living room.
    (Before I was married )
    Casandra Petersen as Elvira with and without make up....a pretty lady without the make up...but IMO intoxicating with it on. Sorry I cant help my Anglo American urges
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah Ned - that's me after several drinks. She needed a bit of a massage.
    In the pic Yvonne is saying: 'Oh, but your hairy paws are tickling
    my neck.........!'

Lol - Thanks for the translation Nick.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 11-04-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Additional text.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by DerStuermer View Post
    Dieser anglo amerikanische Dreck bringt immer meinen Mageninhalt zum Tageslicht :/
    Ich glaube jemand ist doch neidisch, oder? Ich möchte aber Ihre Krampustracht oder Faschingtracht beim Weihnachten und Fasching sehen, es gibt kein grund ein grantig kerl zu sein.

"I think someone is really jealous, right? But I want to see your Krampus costume or carnival costume during Christmas and Carnival, there is no reason to be a grumpy guy."

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Forget Elvria-----NEVER.

I used to have her life sized cardboard likeness in my living room.
    (Before I was married )
    I still have a life-sized cardboard cutout of her! I've had it for 23+ years! My wife only lets me get it out of the attic for Halloween now...

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    We had similar 'horror movie nights' up here during the 1970's, hosted by WKBW,
    Channel 7, Buffalo, New York. At 11:30 on Friday nights just after the news and
    station advisory: 'It's eleven thirty - do you know where your children are ?'.
    They played all the old classic Hollywood and British 'Hammer'
    horror films.........
    We had something similar down here in South Carolina during the 70's. I believe it was called "Inferno" or "Shock Theatre". They also did the station advisory after the news: "It's eleven thirty - do you know where your children are?" and on the screen was a '57 Chevy doing donuts in the middle of a street!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5