Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Harry The Mole Banning!

Article about: Now I'm UPSET What The Fuc*!!!! Are we kicking out long term experienced collectors again!!!! I've been keeping relatively quiet on these fronts but now!!!

CBH
    ?

Very sad state of affairs, glad it’s only temporary, but still.
    Not sure if it’s Newspeak or Double Think, but Orwellian all the same.

I am sorry to hear this..... I consider Harry de mole one of the true sages of this place and he always acts like a very polite gentleman. I trust this is some kind of misunderstanding and that it will be resolved

I will say this to everyone that if you don't know all the facts, then you don't need to be spreading false information.. Steve was not banned, he is serving a rather light suspension which was discussed at length. It was not an easy decision but I would also like to remind everyone... that everyone requesting membership here were asked to read the forum rules...

Remember the rules folks?? You all agreed to abide by those rules and the consequences for violating them..

For everyone who isn't a moderator: try walking in the shoes of someone who has to make tough decisions..

It's easy to sit on the sidelines and complain

I will also say this one final time..

If we perceive any type of taunting or baiting messages that insinuate or slander anyone here or if there is any perception of cyberbullying it will be dealt with accordingly. Again everyone should take a step back and realize this is not the end of the world. I would also like to remind some members here that there are some younger folks on here and how you are presenting yourselves with comments is not very palatable. You may see it as harmless but some take offense, (myself included)..

If anyone has any issues with me being a Moderator and trying to enforce standards, please send me PM... I look forward to discussing my actions with anyone who would like to discuss them with me..

All the bandwidth that is being filled with these posts could be utilized in a better way folks...,

Lets move forward..

Best regards to everyone

Smitty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2