Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

History-Shop.De? Would appreciate any help, thank you.

Article about: Hello, Looking at this Heer NCOs cap from a german dealer (Militarische und zeitgeschichtliche Antiquitaten - History Shop), but just wondering if the dealer is trustworthy and if anyone has

RTH
    ?

Default History-Shop.De? Would appreciate any help, thank you.

Hello,

Looking at this Heer NCOs cap from a german dealer (Militarische und zeitgeschichtliche Antiquitaten - History Shop), but just wondering if the dealer is trustworthy and if anyone has dealt with them before. Would be very grateful if anyone could please help me as regards to this.

Many thanks

RTH

You Will get the item you order but as with most dealers, they sometimes have fake objekts for sale.

Do not trust a dealer, get the info from this forum and your own knowledge.
    I have ordered som items from History shop without problems

RTH
    ?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    You Will get the item you order but as with most dealers, they sometimes have fake objekts for sale.

Do not trust a dealer, get the info from this forum and your own knowledge.
    I have ordered som items from History shop without problems
    Thank you for your reply. Yep, I have set up another thread in a different section dealing with the authenticity of the cap. Many thanks

Hi RTH.
    Over the years I will have bought him about twenty ribbon bars. All good, for me.
    I cannot comment on other objects.
    Regards
    Santi

I haven't never buy anything from Kai Winkler, but what I have understood is he has some fakes and good ones for sale. And the prices are high.
    -TJ-

RTH
    ?

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    I haven't never buy anything from Kai Winkler, but what I have understood is he has some fakes and good ones for sale. And the prices are high.
    Oh, ok. So do you think that this cap is priced too high? Would love to hear some opinions please. The problem is that I have found the UK militaria dealers, if they have what I'm looking for (Preferably Heer but also Luftwaffe NCO/EMs visor cap) that are overpriced. I would be most grateful if anyone could recommend any good dealers at a reasonable price for me? Also, when bringing in items to the UK, you get charged 20% tax unfortunately.

Many thanks

EDIT: Sorry guys, didn't realise I was replying on completely the wrong thread , sorry.
    Could anyone help me please as to this NCOs/EMs Heer visor cap? Many thanks

RTH
    ?

Sorry to take ages to get back on this. My cap arrived in very good time, packed safely as well. Many thanks to all who helped