Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler with Goring original photos

Article about: Hi all, I’m looking for an original photo of Hitler with Goring and wondered if anyone knows of Dealers who may have such items ? There’s a couple of press photos…..but I’m uncertain

?

Default Hitler with Goring original photos

Hi all, I’m looking for an original photo of Hitler with Goring and wondered if anyone knows of Dealers who may have such items ? There’s a couple of press photos…..but I’m uncertain of them…..I’ve looked on the internet but can’t really find what I’m after ….any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
    Mark

You may want to look a postcards for a possible solution

Hello Jeman.

I have moved your thread to the discussions section because more members will see it.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Thanks for that bud…..will certainly look into them too

?

Thanks Will……much appreciated

Jeman,

First welcome to forum..

Second, Not sure if you checked some of the cigarette card books that have photos of Hitler and Goering, probably not what you are looking for, but that is another possibility for images of them both together..

Best regards, Happy New Year

Smitty

?

Hi Smitty, Happy new year too you too…..that’s certainly another option for sure and appreciate that ……still aiming for a photo, but if that’s not happening then it’s a great option……thanks bud

?

Hey Mark,

Not sure exactly what kind of medium you are looking for that shows Hitler and Göring but there are a few options - depending on how exclusive you want it to be. None are crazy expensive but they do vary. There are photographs, postcards, and cigarette cards by Heinrich Hoffmann. Hoffmann is the accounts for a majority of Hitler images. Then there are press photos taken by other outlets. Private photos are the most desirable yet also the most valuable and hardest to find. One with Hitler and Göring comes up but not as often as one with Hitler and some other high-ranking officer or official. You might get a hour, at most, from the time the photo is listed to buy it usually for these, but not always.

Ben

?

Hi Ben, thanks for that mate…..I’m keen to add a photo of the two to the frame with the document……looks like a good few options for sure bud

?

Not much available right now that I can find. There is no image of the reverse but the first one should be a press photo not a private shot. This could be one for you otherwise you could wait. Definitely expect to see more Hoffmann’s, press photos, and private photos of Hitler and Göring together on Crain’s site but it is one place where the newly listed ones usually will sit around for a very short time span.
    The second one is a Hoffmann postcard.

IMG_8639.jpeg
    Crain's Militaria - Hitler and Goring at Fuhrerzug

IMG_8640.jpg
    3 Reich Propaganda Postcard from Adolf Hitler and Hermann Goring – Stahlhelm Military

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast