Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hope this interests you.

Article about: by kozowy1967 Animals is rather good to one of my favorites as well . Regards Mark dont mind them. a bit slow. haha ha

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Animals is rather good to one of my favorites as well .

Regards Mark
    dont mind them. a bit slow. haha ha

?

Pink Floyd Pulse is my favourite Floyd CD. I saw the concert and listen to the some of the songs probably everyday on my playlist on Random when I am driving. Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell.....2 best live tracks ever imo.

I made it to a couple PF concerts back in the day.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I made it to a couple PF concerts back in the day.
    how when<< if you dont mind me asking.

St. Paul civic center in the mid 70s and the
    Minneapolis Metrodome 1987-88
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

i went two years ago to the wall tour. it was realy good. but to see the band in there prime. i will never no. very lucky that you were there..

In the mid-80s, a high school pal of mine introduced me to all the old Pink Floyd Albums...UmmaGumma, Dark Side of the Moon, etc...
    He also introduced me to Marijuana and LSD while listening to Pink Floyd, lol...I'm probably the only GI to ever drive an M1 Abrams Tank while on Acid and get away with it, lol...! Oh yeah, I've been around all right...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    In the mid-80s, a high school pal of mine introduced me to all the old Pink Floyd Albums...UmmaGumma, Dark Side of the Moon, etc...
    He also introduced me to Marijuana and LSD while listening to Pink Floyd, lol...I'm probably the only GI to ever drive an M1 Abrams Tank while on Acid and get away with it, lol...! Oh yeah, I've been around all right...
    cheers, Glenn
    driveing a tank and being stoned must have been different. lucky you got away with it. ha ha

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    cheers, Glenn
    Jeezuz Glenn now that must have been a trip and a 1/2 as soon as you mentioned Acid the song Inagodadavida by Iron butterfly started going through my head

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Jeezuz Glenn now that must have been a trip and a 1/2 as soon as you mentioned Acid the song Inagodadavida by Iron butterfly started going through my head

Regards Mark
    iron butterfly Inagodadavida.found that was on a LP , that was a song that you could sit back and cruise with. haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast