Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I can not get a reply from Hiscoll Military Antiques

Article about: Hello, I have been doing business with them the last six months, and communication has always been fairly fast. I have a problem with my last order, and its the first time I had to use the e

Default I can not get a reply from Hiscoll Military Antiques

Hello,

I have been doing business with them the last six months, and communication has always been fairly fast. I have a problem with my last order, and its the first time I had to use the enquiry email address for something in a customer support role. I will not get into the issue until I hear back from Mario.

Has anyone experienced any issues recently?

It has been seven days from my initial email expressing my concerns, and in the past if my email were about purchasing something the response has been within 24 hours or less.

Than you for the replies, in advance.

I have never bought from him, but my understanding is he travels a lot buying items, I would wait a bit longer.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It's possible he is on holiday. Hiscoll is one of the reputable dealers so I wouldn't be worried just yet.
    I've never heard anything negative about them and I'm sure if there is an issue, it will be dealt with just as soon as it's possible.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I placed an order with him a couple of weeks ago and received it very promptly - as has always been the case with my Hiscoll orders. I know him to be an excellent dealer, so as the others said, he may just be traveling or on holiday.

-DF

Thank you for the replies. I will wait awhile longer then.

I'm sure he will contact me, and I will report back when that happens.

Kind regards,

Update:
    He reached out to me on the 21st, and I replied. We are working on a solution, but has not been resolved yet.

?

Glad to hear you got a reply and are working on a resolution.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Unfortunately I have not concluded this yet. It's extremely frustrating that communications are lightning fast when the purchases are made, and completely the opposite now that I have an issue.

Still not resolved.

Concluded this issue today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast