Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"The Man in the High Castle" new Amazon TV show, Axis win WWII. USA split between Japan and Germany.

Article about: Hey guys, This is a show on Amazon, you can watch the first two episodes now. The rest are coming out on the 20th of Nov 2015. Interesting show! "The Man in the High Castle" is a 1

Default "The Man in the High Castle" new Amazon TV show, Axis win WWII. USA split between Japan and Germany.

Hey guys,

This is a show on Amazon, you can watch the first two episodes now. The rest are coming out on the 20th of Nov 2015. Interesting show!

"The Man in the High Castle" is a 10-episode series funded by Amazon and available exclusively to viewers of Amazon Video. Based on a 1962 novel by Philip K. Dick, the story explores an alternative history in which the Axis powers won World War II, leaving America divided between the totalitarian regimes of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. As resistance fighters scheme to topple their oppressors, a mysterious item appears that shows a world in which things are very different.

Here's some links to a couple of trailers,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hzz_6dmv03I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzayf9GpXCI
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 11-13-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Not sure what forum category I should put this in?

Hi danny leave it here for now..I see no issues with it being in the discussion forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow, what a trip! A must see... I like Rufus Sewell, he's pretty good. He could have been a Bond, I wouldn't have minded. I was sort of hoping to see Rachel Weiss in there, but oh well...

You know if it's Ridley Scott, it's going to be awesome.

Thx for the tip, I needed a new show

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Used to think so myself. Then I saw Legend.

I remember seeing some clips from the pilot about a year ago. It seemed decent at least, but I didn't like how lazy the uniforms were, American Nazi guards wearing SA uniforms...

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Wow, what a trip! A must see... I like Rufus Sewell, he's pretty good. He could have been a Bond, I wouldn't have minded. I was sort of hoping to see Rachel Weiss in there, but oh well...

Thx for the tip, I needed a new show
    I just finished it, I liked it. Though slow at times. The last episode made it worth watching, it changed everything! Recommend.

I recall the book when published in 1962. I did not read it at the time.

Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    I remember seeing some clips from the pilot about a year ago. It seemed decent at least, but I didn't like how lazy the uniforms were, American Nazi guards wearing SA uniforms...
    Yup, (I cant remember but those may of been SS in the brown shirts, though you would only see those the mid 30's) They did do their research though. Beside some other minor things, most things looked good.

HPL

I suppose all directors have their Downfall sometimes...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast