Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

Never forgotten. RIP mate.

RIP Eric.

Been a few years since Ive been active here and talked to him, just noticed the Member in Memorium under his username. He was a very friendly and knowledgeable guy.

Two years ago today, and not forgotten. Fond memories of my, and many others heres friend Ez.

Lived respected, died regretted.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Indeed Ned.... i got a calender reminder from my phone.
    RiP Eric.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Very sad loss for all of us. He was a constructive and helpful member here.

I sold Eric an unissued M42 no decal helmet 7-8 years ago. This was the beginning of a friendship that lasted until his passing. He always spent a lot of time with me at the SOS discussing items and the old days of collecting. I have missed his comradeship.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Joplin MO is just about 45 minutes from where I live. I was still quite new here in terms of being an active participant when he passed, but I saw him post a few times and had plans to touch base with him when it seemed appropriate, and maybe even drive out there at some point to chat with him about collecting. I was glad to see someone nearby that I could share the passion with, and even though I didn't know him, felt quite cheated of the chance to when I learned of his passing.

RIP Eric, still sadly missed mate. I hope you have finished your WHW National/Street series up there cobber.
    All the best to family and friends
    Dave and Eliza

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18