MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

Default "In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

In my most heartfelt pain,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 1976 Chevy Camaro for a long time..and finally took it out for a ride at night..and was killed. No other details at this time.

FORWARD ALL CONDOLENCES TO HIS WIFE AT ....BETH FRALEY ZENTNER ON HER FACE BOOK. .

I will update any and all information as I receive it.

Joplin man killed in early-morning Interstate crash » Crime & Courts » The Joplin Globe, Joplin, MO

Here is an address to which condolences ..flowers..well wishes may be sent to.

Beth Zentner 3421 South Park Ave. Joplin MO. 64804

Charitable donations send here : For his wife Beth Corgi Nation supports Beth & Princess Zentner | Memorial/Funeral - YouCaring.com

ERIC ZENTNER - SUNRISE TO SUNSET

profilepic13899_5.gif.jpg Eric Zentner.jpg

Eric E. Zentner, age 45, Joplin, passed away Wednesday, June 18, 2014 from injuries he sustained in a one vehicle accident on South Main Street near I-44.

Eric was born May 30, 1969 in Joplin, Missouri to Fred and Sandra Martin Zentner. He had lived in Joplin for the past 8 years, moving from Springfield, where he had lived for 20 years.

While in Springfield, he worked in sales and as the head mechanic for J.J.’s Cycles. For the past seven years, he worked alongside his wife as the co-owner and operator of Fraley Funeral Supply in Joplin. He was also a sales representative for Bass Mollett Publishing and Hydrol Chemical Company.

Eric was an avid collector of World War II memorabilia and was a member of the War Relics Club. He was well thought of and people admired him for his knowledge of war history. He was an outdoorsman and enjoyed spending time hunting or fishing. Eric was a member of the Joplin Rifle Club; Forest Park Baptist Church and a beloved member of the ‘Corgi Nation’. He tinkered with old cars and raced dirt bikes as a boy. Of all his activities and hobbies, Eric was probably known for his ‘made from scratch’ cooking. He never used recipes, but could make anything he set his mind to.

Eric was a 1987 graduate of Joplin High School. He and his wife, the former Beth Fraley, were high school sweethearts. They were married on July 28, 2007 in Joplin. She survives at the home.

Additional survivors include his parents Fred and Sandra Zentner, Joplin; two brothers, Martin K. Zentner and his wife, Vicki, Westmoreland, Kansas, Michael Zentner, Carl Junction; one sister, Ellen Bridgewater and her husband, David, Wichita, Kansas; nieces and nephews, Kyle Bridgewater, Joseph Bridgewater, Chrissy Zentner, Jessica Zentner, Jeffrey Zentner, Kathryn McLean, Ian McLean; aunts and uncles, Katrina and Bill Smith, G.H. and Vera Zentner; and his beloved Corgi, Princess.

Eric was preceded in death by a sister, Missy McLean.

Services are planned for Saturday at 11:00 a.m. at Forest Park Baptist Church Chapel. The family will receive friends Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until service time at the church. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Joseph Bridgewater, Kyle Bridgewater, Luke Miller, David Bridgewater and Martin Zentner and Michael Zentner.

Memorial contributions may be made to the Gideon’s International or to Corgi Connection of Kansas, in care of Parker Mortuary.

To my precious husband, I love you so much. You were my world. I will always love you and keep you in my heart forever. I will see you again in Heaven. Thank you for loving me and always being there for me. Beth.
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-19-2016 at 12:53 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Horrible news Larry you know I never really met him but he frequented the same Shop over here in Missouri I sometimes go to. I enjoyed his posts and had talked to him on this forum. Sad tragic loss condolences to his family. timothy

OMG.....What Terrible news! He was one of the Good guys here! His presence will absolutely be missed. My most sincere condolences and best wishes for his family and survivors. He was so Young!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Good God no.....I'm shattered. Too soon for any more words at the moment, poor Eric.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Eric was driving and hit something on the road the car flipped over...throwing him from the car..as he was not using his seat belt..the car rolled on top of him killing him. Regards Larry

- - ------- - -

I just spoke to his wife.

I am distraught
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-19-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

We had similar interests and we posted a few comments on threads here.. Great guy..
    My prayers go out to his family... RIP Eric

What?? I was not expecting that...
    He was a great forum member, im very shocked by this...
    My deepest condolences to the family.
    Rest in peace mate.

Thanks for the link Larry I sometimes buy that paper as Joplin is only about 25 miles from me they just had a terrible tornado that killed over 150 people a few years ago worst ever in any single town now this I will watch the news tonight seems like I knew he lived over there the shop I spoke of earlier is only about five miles from Joplin. Still shocked over the news. timothy

?

I cannot in good conscience post what I wanted to today... This is far too more serious than my petty
    questions or answers ... I hope others may observe this as a humble way of respect.... With prayers Gwar

?

Goodness!

That is a deep shock. I really don't know what to say.

I am so sorry for his family and many friends. A tragic loss.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast