Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Midway - "The Movie"

Article about: I fully expect scathing reviews just from watching the trailer. Was even thinking they should have titles it "Pearl Harbor - Part Two"... But here is the first official review I ha

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated
    That only applies to other people.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm not trying to hijack either but I really want to see danger close. Excellent documentary you can watch here about it.

YouTube

And if you don't know the story of Long Tan then the link above is definitely a movie spoiler. You've been warned.

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I'm not trying to hijack either but I really want to see danger close. Excellent documentary you can watch here about it.

YouTube

And if you don't know the story of Long Tan then the link above is definitely a movie spoiler. You've been warned.
    You just made Rene VERY happy.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    You just made Rene VERY happy.
    Naa I have it and this is excellent also!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Naa I have it and this is excellent also!
    I meant....someone showing interest in Danger Close

Quote by MAP View Post
    I meant....someone showing interest in Danger Close
    Hey aren't you supposed to be in beddy beds??

?

So after reading 4 pages of this, No one has actually seen it yet.
    I just read that some on FB who did see it, said it was good.

Well I can't wait to hear what someone who actually saw it has to say.
    You can't please all the people all the time , But you can please some people some of the time!
    Especially when it come to movie critics.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Ha, I had the privilege of the Wifey watch my filmpy and she half enjoyed it

?

OK I just read several more post about Midway on a B-17 FB page. "Very Good" "Enjoyed it" "EPIC"
    The one complaint was that there was only 1 B-17 in it!!!!

When I went to see John Wick 3 , They played the previews for the up coming Movies and MIDWAY was one that I thought I would like to see, So I'm going against the Rotten Tomatoes and Thumbs Down and I think I'm going to try and see this one. CGI or Not. I like a good war movie! I know I'm going to see John Wick 4!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    OK I just read several more post about Midway on a B-17 FB page. "Very Good" "Enjoyed it" "EPIC"
    The one complaint was that there was only 1 B-17 in it!!!!

When I went to see John Wick 3 , They played the previews for the up coming Movies and MIDWAY was one that I thought I would like to see, So I'm going against the Rotten Tomatoes and Thumbs Down and I think I'm going to try and see this one. CGI or Not. I like a good war movie! I know I'm going to see John Wick 4!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    We eagerly await your review!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast