Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

More pink please!

Article about: Gent's , I know we all have monetary restrictions from time to time but I have noticed there are a few of us not "paying the subs" who have been "pink" for a while, but h

Default More pink please!

Gent's , I know we all have monetary restrictions from time to time but I have noticed there are a few of us not "paying the subs" who have been "pink" for a while, but have "lapsed"! Forgive me please for mentioning this, but the forum needs our "Wonga" to work! We all know that we have been saved £££$$$ etc from the expertise of fellow collectors, so the renewal fee should be a no brainer! Again, please forgive me for piping up, i am just a lover of this great place and want it to continue!. Leon.

MAP
    ?

I'm with you Leon.

Pack a lunch for a few days, skip the double mocha latte for a week, recycle those soda/water bottles or put the pocket change in a jar for a month.

I put all my change in a jar. It adds up quickly

Every little bit helps!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You should be thinking more about those who have been using the forum for years and are STILL regular members!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    You should be thinking more about those who have been using the forum for years and are STILL regular members!
    Well said Steve!....

The only problem Leon, is that by posting this in this section, only the mods, the pinky's and the lifers get to see it, lapsed pinky's will not and neither will "normal"members.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have moved it to the discussions area to deal with that Jerry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    The only problem Leon, is that by posting this in this section, only the mods, the pinky's and the lifers get to see it, lapsed pinky's will not and neither will "normal"members.
    Bugger!! Jerry, I have always been a "thick'o" when it comes to getting the correct areas for posting. I am a happy boy though ,that my "mini" rant has been moved into the wider forum. Leon.

Well i did not really think about joining befor now.
    but this thread brought it to my Achtung!

this site has helped me alot i use a different form but this is my favorite, so i just joined up so im part of the club, how long will it take to see it on my profile?

I do not think I am behind. PLEASE tell me know, I don't care if it is posted here I would need to be called out. I may pay again just to stay ahead.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I do not think I am behind. PLEASE tell me know, I don't care if it is posted here I would need to be called out. I may pay again just to stay ahead.
    Your still "Pink" so all ok I would assume

What we could do is very politely and with all due respect for peoples situation, highlight via a header or something a "membership" drive. Lots of very active users who have never been "Pink", although I have no way of knowing if they donate.

Just a thought...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast