Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My honour was loyalty

Article about: Hi, I am trying to find some info on a film that is supposed to be coming out shortly....My honor was loyalty, Liebstandarte. I think that is the title. I just want to know more about it, if

Default My honour was loyalty

Hi,
    I am trying to find some info on a film that is supposed to be coming out shortly....My honor was loyalty, Liebstandarte. I think that is the title. I just want to know more about it, if its a cinema film or a dvd and if a dvd when and where can it be purchased. I am sure some of the forum members are well up to date with whats due to be released. Some of the foreign made films can be really good for kit and action shots and this one looks and sounds interesting so any help is appreciated.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D

There was a thread on it on here... somewhere. The general consensus was that it was perhaps a bit overly slanted --- a bit propaganda like.

?

Unfortunately, these days, a film or documentary on a subject like this will fall heavily to either side of objectivity.
    Personally, in the vast number of cases, I've stopped (or can't be bothered) to watch the "latest" rehash or "revelation" of many a subject that has already been ground to dust a dozen times.
    There seems now to be more generalization where WW2 Documentary's are involved ..... like a stone being skimmed across water !
    .. A five minute condensed amount of information stretched to one hour, and by the time it's finished, you make a point of not watching it again. ..... A sign of poor production and research.