Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Medal of Honor Documentary/Series on Net Flix

Article about: I can't wait to see this.....The trailer is at the bottom of the linked web page. This should be well done. They are finally going to tell Uncle Joe's story, as well as seven other stories.

?

Default New Medal of Honor Documentary/Series on Net Flix

I can't wait to see this.....The trailer is at the bottom of the linked web page.

This should be well done. They are finally going to tell Uncle Joe's story, as well as seven other stories. I've known this was in the works for about a year and half.

Joe Vittori is featured in the trailer, it shows him standing with his sister Antoinette, and then briefly describes his actions and shares a brief part of an interview with his fox hole mates and fellow marines.

Netflix to debut 'Medal of Honor' stories of war heroes since WWII - Business Insider

MAP
    ?

I read your bumped thread the other day (GHW???). Loved it.

I will look for this on Netflix. I subscribe but never use it. Maybe I'll finally get my moneys worth... LoL

Edit: Trailer looks great. This is a very important documentary.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael! I've been looking forward to this for a while and to finally see a pre-release trailer for it, has heightened the anticipation.

There was a gathering a year or so back on the east coast and the production company flew in a couple of marines that were there with Joe that night. The family had never met any of them before or heard in detail their accounts or their memories of Joe. To pull this all together sixty seven years later is amazing.