Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 125 of 149 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Wow Santi,
    That's a lot of wine.
    I was more of a beer and tequila kind of guy.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Beer is also one of those things that make life and the company of friends pleasant!

Cheers, Greg!

I also collect LPs and some 45s. Not as much as I used to do but a gem or two still finds a way into my collection. Neil

12602303-standard.jpg

My main interest other than this hobby is trying to keep fit....trying out different things in the gym & the all important 'daily diet', seem to have spent the last 30 years 'number crunching' calories ! Couldn't do this for a living but enjoyable as a hobby !
    Regards
    Paul

I guess he's become kind of a hobby. He thinks he's a dog and follows me around when I'm at my place in the country. When you're trying to get work done he can be kind of a big pest and if he decides he's going to move you, well there is no stopping him. Especially when I try to mow the pastures, he has this habit of getting right in the way and then daring me to move him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

I forgot a couple... trying different craft and import beers, and cooking/baking...I like to try cooking traditional international dishes the traditional way...these are kind of tandem hobbies, sometimes the beer makes me overconfident and I try crazy projects in the middle of the night

I tried my hand at making this Norwegian Kransekake last weekend after several Icelandic beers...finished at 0200

Kransekake.jpg

MAP
    ?

Quote by Brig View Post
    I forgot a couple... trying different craft and import beers, and cooking/baking...I like to try cooking traditional international dishes the traditional way...these are kind of tandem hobbies, sometimes the beer makes me overconfident and I try crazy projects in the middle of the night

I tried my hand at making this Norwegian Kransekake last weekend after several Icelandic beers...finished at 0200

Kransekake.jpg
    Leaning like Pisa But probably the result of the beer and late hour!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Well I’m involved with a railway museum called the Zig Zag Railway but also like to ride motorcycles around a race track in Sydney. Unfortunately bikes is also an expensive hobby otherwise I’d spend a lot more on militaria.

Andy

Attachment 1358530Attachment 1358531Attachment 1358532
    Oh.......I remember those days. Never on a track but on back country roads. One day, spent an Sunday afternoon enjoying a "time out" in the local county jail cell courtesy of a few NYS Troopers

Now I ride something much slower......much slower....

2011-Royal-Enfield-Bullet-C5-Military-EFI.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Leaning like Pisa But probably the result of the beer and late hour!
    They're a bit complex...I've seen some online with crazy tilts!

As part of an attempt to save space, I've recently gotten into collecting medieval hammered coins. Started off my new collection with a 1573 silver sixpence, minted during the reign of Elizabeth I. At the time this coin was minted, William Shakespeare was alive and only nine years old!

IMG_2458[1].jpg

Regards, B.B.