Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Pawel Nowak.

Article about: Just noticed this thief [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ] also said to be [ sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com ] is a member on 'Wehrmacht awards forum'. Not a member, so could someone who is put a po

Default Re: Pawel Nowak.

Someone should contact him, seeming interested in an item, and ask as to the possibility of collecting a purchase in-person to avoid postage costs. See what he says.

Mat

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Well, here he is again; Tweedehands artikelen | 2dehands.be

Regards
    Ingrid how do you know how to spot him every time?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Ingrid how do you know how to spot him every time?
    Not to long ago there was a warning about him on this site; with username mentioned.
    He keeps changing his username, but is selling the exact same items every time.

Regards

Well, here he is again; Tweedehands artikelen | 2dehands.be

Regards
    Appears he's changed his M.O. if it is him. Normally has a reference to the sea in his address. Looks like he's operating from Belgium too, so wonder if it is him, or has he got associates? The user name is most appropriate though, it seems to translate as 'Reptile'!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    The user name is most appropriate though, it seems to translate as 'Reptile'!
    Lol

Not to long ago there was a warning about him on this site; with username mentioned.
    He keeps changing his username, but is selling the exact same items every time.

Regards
    I see, not too clever though

Well well well!! And I thought that I was the only idiot to beleive his lies and send him money!!! I am very sorry to hear that fellow collectors have also been done by this annal orifice but at least I now know that I am perthaps not as stupid as I thought I was for getting caught. An earlier reply suggested sending him a turd, it amases me that he has survived at all after the thefts he has perpetrated over the years. He is a disgrace to Poland, humanity and most importantly, to himself. I hope that he receives something a lot more substantial than a mere turd!! Michael R

Who is this crook? he is all over the other forums I can't believe people would even deal with such a way as he uses. Good to put the word out and expose him he is committing international fraud it sounds like I would think his country of origin would have warrants out for him? timothy

I know everyone here is well aware of this scum bag but I thought I’d bring it to attention to my fellow Canadian collectors and others who use Kijiji to buy things, who may not of heard of pawel. He has recently become active on kijiji selling all the same BS he’s been hustling for the last 30 years. DO NOT CONTACT OR SEND MONEY TO THIS PERSON. I hate seeing new collectors get burned.

E0433B94-4204-4949-BD6A-416703FFC3D4.jpg56A4BE96-D4DC-4957-B6FA-1E0A92989D9B.jpg

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8