Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photo studio lighting kit

Article about: I am always striving to take better photos of my collectibles and I am constantly plagued by bad lighting so I broke down and bought my self a small studio lighting kit the inside dimensions

?

Default Photo studio lighting kit

I am always striving to take better photos of my collectibles and I am constantly plagued by bad lighting so I broke down and bought my self a small studio lighting kit the inside dimensions are 16''x16''x16''.
    It has two compact fluorescent lights one mounted in each side which are hidden behind two light diffusing panels and comes with three back drops black,blue,white,it should work well for photographing helmets and smaller items I will be trying it out over the next few days thought some of you gents might find it interesting I will let you know how it works out.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would be interested Mark to know how it goes, I would like something like that myself

Cheers
    Ben

?

Hi Ben I will add some comparative photos to the thread over the next few days.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Ben I will add some comparative photos to the thread over the next few days.

Regards Mark K
    Ta mate
    Ben

?

Well I have had a little time to play around with the photo studio lighting kit and IMO it is going to be a little small for helmets so if any one is thinking of purchasing one 16x16x16 does not quite make it width wise.
    I do not think I will return it though as it will be good for smalls and I can unfold the light diffusing panels and use it for the roof of a larger photo booth I will be starting to work on in the next few nights here are a few test shots.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think you might have dust on your lens or sensor, against a light background the spots are quite noticeable. Other than than, great photos!

Looks interesting!...

?

Thanks Glenn I noticed it after I uploaded the images will have to clean my lens a couple of dust bunnies.

Regards Mark K

piw
    ?

Good result well worth the effort

?

Thanks piw I think with a few modifications it should work out rather well I will keep updating the thread every time I make a change for the better.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast