Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Queston: Reputation

Article about: This is not much, but I am wondering what the reputation bar is. What does it mean? And what is done to gain a better reputation?

Default Queston: Reputation

This is not much, but I am wondering what the reputation bar is. What does it mean? And what is done to gain a better reputation?

?

It's hard to see at first, but to the right of the like button there is a star. If you click on that you have the option to commend/give someone a better reputation. The more times someone commends you the more of those green bars under your name you will have.

Thank you for explaining this to me.

Quote by Sensei View Post
    It's hard to see at first, but to the right of the like button there is a star. If you click on that you have the option to commend/give someone a better reputation. The more times someone commends you the more of those green bars under your name you will have.
    Incorrect.
    It is related to your contributions to the forum.
    The more posts you have, the more green bars you will acquire. It can also increase according to your "reputation" as Tobias has said, but mostly depends on your posts.
    A past discussion on this topic.
    How does one incresase Reputation?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Incorrect.
    It is related to your contributions to the forum.
    The more posts you have, the more green bars you will acquire. It can also increase according to your "reputation" as Tobias has said, but mostly depends on your posts.
    A past discussion on this topic.
    How does one incresase Reputation?
    Ralph.
    Thanks for that!

OK, thank you for the information.

I also echo Ralphs post and would add that it is the content of your threads or posts and how it may help others in this hobby. Those green bars " alone " dont mean anything and doesnt make you anymore knowledged.

Some members here make tons of errant posts and also solicit other members to give them a rep point just to bump up their reputation status and still know nothing the day the became members here. Its how you help others through your knowledge and what you have learned.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have given out reputation multiple times but only if I feel the person deserves it based on his/her knowledge and willingness to help.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td