Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Quick snapshot

Article about: Just a quick photoshoot of stuff that I wanted to show a friend who's in town this week. It is a prelude of things I need for my Heer Artillery mannequin. I will be needing a buckle and belt

Default Quick snapshot

DSC_0206.jpg

Just a quick photoshoot of stuff that I wanted to show a friend who's in town this week. It is a prelude of things I need for my Heer Artillery mannequin.

I will be needing a buckle and belt, gasmask canister, Artillery EKM, Ammo belt (Luftwaffe 1941 is supplying that one) a regular K98 Bayonet (I'm giving the parade bayonet to Luftwaffe 1941 as a trade for the ammo pouches), pants, etc. I also want to get an earlier helmet, like an M35 or M40. I have one in mind, but the fellow hasn't budged yet.

In general, I can find everything I need online at the moment except for the Artillery EKM. That's something I really want to have on this mannequin for a more personal touch.

No, the P38 is not "mine" I borrowed it for the photo.

I see that you are from Ky. You should be able to find everything you need at the Louisville, Ky Show of Shows aka SOS. Feb. 24-27, 2022. All information is on the net under O.V.M.S. Ohio Valley Military Society. Hope this information helps you some. BILL in N.C.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    I see that you are from Ky. You should be able to find everything you need at the Louisville, Ky Show of Shows aka SOS. Feb. 24-27, 2022. All information is on the net under O.V.M.S. Ohio Valley Military Society. Hope this information helps you some. BILL in N.C.
    Thank you, but I'll be in Pennsylvania by the end of 2021.

MAP
    ?

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    Thank you, but I'll be in Pennsylvania by the end of 2021.
    Well then you can go to the MAX show in Sept of 2022. It's in York PA

A nice photo by the way! Keep at it and before you know it......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)