Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rask Antik

Article about: I know there is already a thread here on this seller and that thread has very mixed opinions. I’ve tried my best to research them and their reviews but it really it always the same thing w

Default Rask Antik

I know there is already a thread here on this seller and that thread has very mixed opinions. I’ve tried my best to research them and their reviews but it really it always the same thing with some praising them and some shunning them. It seems that the bad reviews are more recent so I was hoping to hear about any experiences with them in the past couple of years.

They have a shovel carrier I would need for my display and the early ones like his are very hard to find which is why I’m asking for reviews, I would hate to pass this item yet I would hate it more if I got scammed out of a large chunk of cash.

Thank you all,
    Bodhi

CSW
    ?

I'm currently having the same thoughts. I have seen the mixed reviews but he does have some really nice items for sale. Better safe than sorry though I guess.

?

I initially had a very bad experience with this seller, but he is a bit 'quirky' but generally very trustworthy and reliable and if you persevere with him it does work out. He is a one man band, and seems to respond better once he knows you. Overall I am very happy with the items I have purchased from him and his service, but can understand some first time customers being unsure about him for the reasons I have given.