Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Regimentals SS sword

Article about: I found this in the comments of the latest regementals update which has quickly been deleted and reposted by Regementals. But honestly just wow, shameful. Regret ever making a purchase from

Default Regimentals SS sword

I found this in the comments of the latest regementals update which has quickly been deleted and reposted by Regementals. But honestly just wow, shameful. Regret ever making a purchase from these people

Auction from last month, to their offering today.

Screenshot_20210703-084030_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210703-084624_Chrome.jpg

CBH
    ?

In his last video he was really doing the hard sell, buy TR collectables for the Investment Potential. But I guess when you more then double the value of an item within a month, that seems reasonable. I hope he doesn’t get into silverware lol.

There is a difference between a mark up ans highway robbery, maybe this is why he hates interacting with people at shows ?

?

I'll never buy from that shyster EVER again....
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

What a bunch of Del Boys. Friendly enough face to face, wherever money is involved, but not a speck of honesty. Greed is a powerful motivator indeed, and it's poisoning this hobby.

B.B.

Their prices are stupid anyway, so the less encouragement given the better in my opinion.

Andy

MAP
    ?

Putting reputation and friendliness aside (I've never dealt with them so I really can't comment either way)....while I do not like this at all, I have to be honest and say I have a slightly different take on it.

They bought this fair and square at an auction against other bidders. So no one was cheated on the original purchase. They can then sell it for what ever they like.

We may think it is wrong and price gouging but no one is forcing anyone to buy it at that price. If someone does, then that is an indicator of what the market will bear.

There are plenty of other dealers out there that put what we think are crazy prices on items, but oddly, they often sell them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yep his stuff, he can do what he likes.

CBH
    ?

He can charge whatever he wants , that the market will support.
    I was more offended by the Hard Sell approach, he made TR collecting look like a Pyramid Scheme.

Don't blame the dealers, the real mugs are the one's who are prepared to pay the outrageous prices being asked. Nobody holds a gun to a punters head and tells them they MUST buy from them!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast