Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The Retuen of Doug B, well sort of.

Article about: Chris posted this link in the interesting YT thread. But I thought I would add it here. I had very little knowledge before this video of what a Champagne decal was but wow. I think most memb

Default The Retuen of Doug B, well sort of.

Chris posted this link in the interesting YT thread. But I thought I would add it here. I had very little knowledge before this video of what a Champagne decal was but wow. I think most members miss Doug B so any contact he has with the hobby is very valuable. I remember his great threads here, still sad he left.

https://youtu.be/K3RFNNYnqz0

I think links to both of these videos are worthy of being posted in the SS Helmet section.
    Looking forward to the other two.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I’ve started watching them and very educational.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I’ve been watching militaria review since the start I find his content useful for young collectors like me

MAP
    ?

Gents. Multiple threads on this topic going on at the moment on this interesting topic

I will need to organize to try to consolidate. In the meantime, post in the link below and I will close this one for the time being

Interesting YouTube

Thanks
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)