Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rollcall...Come if you can...MN Militaria Show

Article about: Hello All, Would love see how many members we can get to attend the event. UK Cousin and myself for sure will be there Saturday morning when the doors open. Be there if you can. Let us know

?

Default Rollcall...Come if you can...MN Militaria Show

Hello All,

Would love see how many guests and members we can get to attend the event. UK Cousin and myself for sure will be there Saturday morning when the doors open. Be there if you can. Let us know if you will be going and when.

Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic & Collectors Show
    Dates: September 30, 2017 - October 1, 2017

Hours:
    Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Admission:
    Adults $6, Children 10 & under Free

Description:
    The show and sale highlights military history items from Civil War to present with emphasis on Minnesota Military History. Dealers are from around the country and Canada
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Although it is far away for me to attend..it would be important for those who are able to make the journey and come together supporting history and each other.

The collector is the last outpost to preserving history against the Left who are trying to remove this time period from history books and schools.
    " Take hold of the Flame "

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Work permitting, I will be there Saturday morning.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

I won't be there but I will be attending the local show on Long Island Sept 23 and 24th in Freeport NY.

So come on out if your Local.. see link below.

Long Island Antique Historical Arms Society, Inc.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I plan on being there Sat morning, as long as my knee doesn't give out before then. I think Darren said he was going to be up here then, too.

MAP
    ?

Buy me something nice Kirk...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Buy me something nice Kirk...
    ...yea at the snack stand
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ...yea at the snack stand
    Party Pooper!!!!

?

It has come to my attention via Greg (Chopperman) that the show has banned any German Militaria from being shown or sold at the event. So it begins.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

I will not "Like" your last post.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast