Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Serious and safe websites to buy collector items (medals etc.) from?

Article about: Hi, I was wondering what websites is safe to buy medals and such from? I've come across eMedals.com and od43.com Are these safe to use? Both claim authenticity. Are there other websites I ca

Question Serious and safe websites to buy collector items (medals etc.) from?

Hi,

I was wondering what websites is safe to buy medals and such from?

I've come across eMedals.com and od43.com

Are these safe to use? Both claim authenticity.

Are there other websites I can consider?

Know what you are purchasing or, make sure they have a return policy, ALL OF THEM.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I see! Thank you.

Are there other sites besides those I mentioned that is worth taking a look at?

?

You can find alot of sellers online. Check the sites, look for reviews and read the terms. It also depends on where you live. I myself buy from German sellers and websites.

Yeah, where do you live?

eMedals is a known site and they deliver the stuff you buy but they have sold some fake german buckles in the past so you have to watch out.

I understand...

I live in Norway

I'd be happy to see some examples of websites besides the two I've mentioned myself. What websites in Germany do you use Dschop?

Are there any physical stores in Denmark perhaps? Denmark is easy to travel to

Quote by Hoggorm View Post
    I understand...

I live in Norway

I'd be happy to see some examples of websites besides the two I've mentioned myself. What websites in Germany do you use Dschop?

Are there any physical stores in Denmark perhaps? Denmark is easy to travel to
    Hei

This site is OK, a friend of mine here on the forum have bought from him. High prices but I guess you are used to it
    http://www.dereksmilitaria.no/

I don't know any Danish sites or stores but I know some Swedish sites that are good.
    GreatMilitaria.com
    Husaren

?

My friend runs Adler Militaria,he is a good guy and serious seller,located in Germany. Myself has a webshop with mostly barnfinds and stuff from my collection.
    Home - Adler Militaria
    Hobbyhistorica - Home
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Hei

This site is OK, a friend of mine here on the forum have bought from him. High prices but I guess you are used to it
    http://www.dereksmilitaria.no/

I don't know any Danish sites or stores but I know some Swedish sites that are good.
    GreatMilitaria.com
    Husaren
    Hei og tusen takk! In Norway prices are of no concern! :P

Quote by inka View Post
    My friend runs Adler Militaria,he is a good guy and serious seller,located in Germany. Myself has a webshop with mostly barnfinds and stuff from my collection.
    Home - Adler Militaria
    Hobbyhistorica - Home
    Thank you very much! I'll check them out!

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Know what you are purchasing or, make sure they have a return policy, ALL OF THEM.
    Ralph.
    I cannot stress enough this point !! But, if one still has doubts post here for vetting and guidance... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast