Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Siberia, abandoned villages with 18 century houses

Article about: Here is a couple of pictures of nice houses and churches in the Siberia, in abandoned willages, they are builded in the mid of 18 century

?

Default Siberia, abandoned villages with 18 century houses

Here is a couple of pictures of nice houses and churches in the Siberia, in abandoned willages, they are builded in the mid of 18 century
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

iron cross
    ?

Default Re: Siberia, abandoned villages with 18 century houses

Thats very interresting that such nice buildings are abandoned. Have you found any thing interresting in side of them?

?

Those are amazing photo's. When were those last occupied ?

?

The pictures is not mine, I just save them from somewhere, but don't remember from which source.
    That is still a lot of that kind villages, they abandoned due of peoples all that time going to live in the towns, but willages still stay without electricity and infrastructure, and sometimes can be approx 500 kilometers till the nearest shop
    So, the climat is dry, and due of that it's allways in nice condition, for sure that is not a pictures of a village from 500 kilometers away, that is a visitable places by some tourists and enthousiasts- antique hunters etc...
    Regards,
    Dimas

Brindlereo
    ?

some great old architecture

I love them!
    In Belgium we have got an open air museum, where they have recovered many old buidings that had to be destroyed for urbanisation and modernisation.
    Bokrijk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Dream homes. I would LOVE to live in a house like that, the architecture looks very Victorian, and I can't believe the condition of them...incredible.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Dream homes. I would LOVE to live in a house like that, the architecture looks very Victorian, and I can't believe the condition of them...incredible.
    You are welcome I think you can easily with local authorities to live there, but'am affraid that there is internet connection and electrycity
    Regards,
    Dimas

That is an amazing old house. People just don't build things like
    that anymore.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Stunning houses... it's just those 500 Km away from the internet that will keep us away there...

Adler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast