Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Stewarts Military Antiques?

Article about: I don't usually ask questions like this as I believe in working it out using good sense and judgement. However, I note a couple of items on this site that could be of interest albeit they ar

Default Stewarts Military Antiques?

I don't usually ask questions like this as I believe in working it out using good sense and judgement. However, I note a couple of items on this site that could be of interest albeit they are incorrectly identified (not that surprising for British items in the US as the knowledge base outside UK is not that good) but the pictures are too small and simply not good enough to make a judgement especially with an unknown dealer.

Stewarts Military Antiques

Does anyone have knowledge of or dealings with this dealer based in Arizona?

Any info is appreciated.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Hello Mark, they are fine established dealers. I've bought many things from them and have had no issues returning anything not to my liking.
    Regards, Al

Hello Mark .My wife and I have known them and bought items for at least thirty years Larry and Terry are good people. Charlie

Hello Mark .My wife and I have known them and bought items for at least thirty years Larry and Terry are good people. Charlie

I have bought items from them occasionally over the years and have had no problems what so ever. Jim G.

Recommended Seller...I've bought from Stewart's a few times over the years with no problems whatsoever...

Mark I have bought items several times over recent years from these dealers and had no trouble at all with the purchase or delivery. I like their inventory as well.

?

I have also been a repeat buyer over the years. just the best.