Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Stolen collection

Article about: On the night of 21 July 2008 , criminals broke in at my home and workshop , and almost my complete collection has been STOLEN, weapons, ammo , helmets , bayonets , headgear , etc , the (almo

Default Re: Stolen collection

you want the guy dead or alive?... i love armed search party's . but last time here my dog had him before me ..

that guy begged me to call back the dog haha.. he woun't do it again..

I hope you find the ****er and find back all youre stuff.. if i hear here in the netherlands something i will let you know.

i have it also posted on serveral other dutch forum..

?

untill today , nothing has turned up , everything seems vanished , or in someone elses collection , hereby some details about the weapons with registration nrs,

BROWNING , 1917 A1 , water cooled machinegun .30 cal , on tripod , mint condition ,serial nr 723617
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    German machine gun , MG 13 (DREYSE) cal 8x57 JS , serial nr C 579 , mint condition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    US M1 carabine , .30 cal , serial nr 5564506
    German machine gun , MG 42 , serial nr MV 18391 (dib ccc 788)
    German submachine gun "Schmeisser" MP 40 , serial nr 7567 cos ( 1546)
    (all parts welded)
    BRENGUN , MK II , INGLIS , serial nr 9 T 1734
    US M3 "GREASE GUN" , serial nr 1777591 RIA
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------US Bazooka , M 9 A 1, foldable sight ,
    Bayonets , schirmmutzen , helmets , deggars , magazines, etc ......
    anything what leads to one or more stolen items shall be rewarded ,

Thanks to everyone spreading this message .

Always saddened to hear of incidents like this! Amazing that in this day and age, people can not simply behave themselves and be responsible. I would be very happy to hear that these people were caught and punished for their actions, and that you items are returned!

?

As a former police officer, i can tell you that this theft was committed by someone very close to or at least by someone who knows one of your closest friends,they knew you would be away,therefore they had the time, i would say they were disturbed by someone or recieved info that you were on the way back ,thats why the other items were left.try to remember who you told that you had cut your holiday short that day. Unfortunately this is a process of elimination and the longer time passes so does your recollection of events,youd be amazed at what you can turn up via your own memory.This is a tragic loss especially for someone who has taken the time and patience to collect a large and historic collection ,i wish you every good fortune in tracing your items.

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    As a former police officer, i can tell you that this theft was committed by someone very close to or at least by someone who knows one of your closest friends,they knew you would be away,therefore they had the time, i would say they were disturbed by someone or recieved info that you were on the way back ,thats why the other items were left.try to remember who you told that you had cut your holiday short that day. Unfortunately this is a process of elimination and the longer time passes so does your recollection of events,youd be amazed at what you can turn up via your own memory.This is a tragic loss especially for someone who has taken the time and patience to collect a large and historic collection ,i wish you every good fortune in tracing your items.
    I agree , I must know the thief, or at least the informer. I gave names of several "suspects" to our local police force, none of these persons have been questionned, as a matter of facts , the same day of the theft , I went to -the one I told I was away for a hollyday-found him at home - told me that he was going out of the country ass wel !!
    With this information , I went to the Police , and try to understand this : I got a warning that I'd commited an criminal act : trespassing,
    Latest facts : I have to come before a trial , I've been accused of the posession of weapons , despite non of them could be fired , all had been demilitarized , but I miss 4 certificats that proves they have been made unabled to fire. Without these cetificats arm are considered as LIVE -some have been cut up , welded shut ,eg the German MP 40 has every single bit welded on , THAT'S BELGIAN LAW ---ABSURD , ev en my lawyer gets stunned at it -he doesn't understand why they act as this - AM I A MURDERER ? I've never done harm to anyone , commited no theft , have never been in touch with law enforcement, not raped nor treat anybody , no , none of all this , but I think I know the answer , I still work , earn some money to support my family , pay my taxes and for the rest I'm su posed to keep my mouth shut , that's what our society is nowadays, my hate against the system gets greater every single day. If I had no wife , no children I know exactly what I should do !
    By the way , for not keeping my records up to date of my (demilled weapons ), the D.A; asks a sentence of 8 months in jail ;how about that ----JUSTICE !!!

Quote by philip View Post
    I agree , I must know the thief, or at least the informer. I gave names of several "suspects" to our local police force, none of these persons have been questionned, as a matter of facts , the same day of the theft , I went to -the one I told I was away for a hollyday-found him at home - told me that he was going out of the country ass wel !!
    With this information , I went to the Police , and try to understand this : I got a warning that I'd commited an criminal act : trespassing,
    Latest facts : I have to come before a trial , I've been accused of the posession of weapons , despite non of them could be fired , all had been demilitarized , but I miss 4 certificats that proves they have been made unabled to fire. Without these cetificats arm are considered as LIVE -some have been cut up , welded shut ,eg the German MP 40 has every single bit welded on , THAT'S BELGIAN LAW ---ABSURD , ev en my lawyer gets stunned at it -he doesn't understand why they act as this - AM I A MURDERER ? I've never done harm to anyone , commited no theft , have never been in touch with law enforcement, not raped nor treat anybody , no , none of all this , but I think I know the answer , I still work , earn some money to support my family , pay my taxes and for the rest I'm su posed to keep my mouth shut , that's what our society is nowadays, my hate against the system gets greater every single day. If I had no wife , no children I know exactly what I should do !
    By the way , for not keeping my records up to date of my (demilled weapons ), the D.A; asks a sentence of 8 months in jail ;how about that ----JUSTICE !!!
    thats completely ubsurd, I know this might sound daft, but I honestly think that this calls for a proper petition against you getting in trouble to be made as I know what this kinda feels like. Even though I'm 16 I almost ended up getting the book thrown at me for having some stuff I'd purchased thinking it was legal when it actually wasnt due to where the seller had obtained it from without my knowledge. The system is total bollocks, end of.......

Thanks

Danny

?

right, the first thing to do is try hard not to let this thing defeat you.YOU ARE THE VICTIM HERE, and you have to start reminding people of that fact. You reported a crime ,plus you submitted information that has not been attended to ,that in itself is contrary to police regulations in almost every police force in the world, make a formal complaint before your brought to trial,or get your lawyer to do it. To ruin any deactivated firearm like that could be construed as extreme i am sure that any arms dealer could confirm this,also to have just four certs missing out of the whole collection must be considered as an oversight and not a deliberate attempt to break any laws, i think the powers that be are trying their luck because thats what the book says,but remember you have to be judged by a jury of your peers, if your lawyers good he should be able to present the facts in such a way that the jury wouldnt just condemn but consider very carefully, convince them that you are a collector of historic items, and not just some para military redneck, show the authorities proof of just how much this collection is worth now and how much youve had to pay out over the yrs,and to be honest i wouldnt be adverse to speaking out in thbe form of a letter to the court as a fellow collector, if this could happen to you it could happen to anyone,what you need is support from as many collectors as are willing to do likewise. If you want to contact me let me know on my email davejb2009@hotmail.co.uk.

jh92
    ?

Quote by philip View Post
    That is just disgusting! I REALLY hope you get your collection back, and that your accusers realize their pathetic mistake.

dave34
    ?

My deepest sympathies...I'll also sign or write whatever might help, as fellow collectors we must stand together.

Must admit i thought somthing like that could only happen in Denmark...
    Maybe it's the "nature" of the collection that triggered the authorieties?
    In these days you never know how where you'll meet the political correctness. stretches

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast