MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Stupidity of this Guy!

Article about: Ok this will be a out of the blue post from me. Since i am in the age demographic that uses Instagram, it was brought to my attention there was someone on the app buying ww2 guns and cutting

?

Default The Stupidity of this Guy!

Ok this will be a out of the blue post from me. Since i am in the age demographic that uses Instagram, it was brought to my attention there was someone on the app buying ww2 guns and cutting them up and modifying/destroying them

I had to see this for myself. Searched up his account and jesus. He really does enjoy doing this. I think mainly for the reaction as everyone is annoyed. He cut up a perfectly good ww2 lee enfield rifle and turned it into a star wars blaster and then cut up a mosin nagant and turned it into a weird sports version. I bet these are guns some people would kill to own and here he is destroying them to make crappy “upgrades” . He defends his actions by saying “my property. I can do what i want” to me thats not justifiable enough. nothing can be done to stop him really in that regard.

Im absolutely shocked at this. Thats two perfectly fine rifles destroyed. I will keep this thread updated if he destroys more. He tends to use a saw in the videos so thats what i have screenshotted.

What do you guys think of this?

him cutting up the enfield to make a star wars gun
    AF474EE8-79C3-4A6C-AB6D-F5AECCBC12AF.jpegB700A6E2-5370-49EE-B270-876A8C31D8DA.jpeg26245B95-A4A9-4092-A1B8-F920474D727D.jpegF6930BD2-F8AC-4582-9140-8D5DB979B2C7.jpeg66D0D474-68FB-41F9-AD67-B5409EAF7B76.jpeg

Him cutting up a mosin nagant and snapping off the stock at the end.
    D6AF14AE-1360-413D-8601-3D0D47056EAF.jpeg2CB5DE06-2350-4C8C-8873-5ADE1DE0F0F1.jpegBB32DF5D-09AD-4CAD-BB88-AB03893C04DD.jpeg042CA20A-D457-4CF0-B219-CC23EF764957.jpeg

E7BE7465-F356-4808-BC27-0532B6B22548.jpeg
    A picture of him, you could say this is naming and shaming, but its his fault for having a public Instagram account so that means he willing to have this photo taken elsewhere.

In all fairness, most of the prop guns in the original Star Wars films were made by cutting up surplus WWII firearms. Some were vandalised like these. Others, like the MG 34, were used as is as they were deemed to look futuristic enough already.

Unfortunately, he is correct when he says 'my property, my choice'. They're his private property, and it's his right as a citizen of a free country to do as he likes with them.

I wonder if his name is Bubba...

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Although it is painful to see, I regretfully have to agree...it's his property

Bubba is too kind of a word though.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yea. Will keep this thread updated if he keeps going at it.

?

What country is he from.

?

Usa

could he get done in for modifying fire arms? Highly illegal here in Aust.

He seriously needs to get a girlfriend, or at least somebody who will occupy his small mind on other things, star wars blaster, honestly! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    He seriously needs to get a girlfriend. Leon.
    Best quote! He really does need to get out more!
    What a turkey.

MAP
    ?

He should be on this ...

YouTube
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast