Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SVM Militaria, dealer question

Article about: I recently have decided to purchase an item from SVM Militaria and I cannot seem to get ahold of him at all. I sent him an email 3 days ago and yesterday I sent him a text message no respons

Default SVM Militaria, dealer question

I recently have decided to purchase an item from SVM Militaria and I cannot seem to get ahold of him at all. I sent him an email 3 days ago and yesterday I sent him a text message no response on either. Just wondering if anyone knows why he may be a little slow to respond or if he just operates a little slower than other dealers.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

He is slow....SLOOOOOW it respond. Keep trying, his prices are fair and Karl will work with you.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Okay good to hear I will keep pursuing it! Would message or email be best? I’d hate to send another couple emails if he prefers messages.

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Okay good to hear I will keep pursuing it! Would message or email be best? I’d hate to send another couple emails if he prefers messages.
    All of the above LOL
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Ha! Okay I will continue trying, thank you for the help!

?

LOl, there must be about thirty threads on the same subject of SVM. Hang in there, he's a good guy, just bombard him with messages.

I too have bombarded with him messages and when I asked for additional photos of something he said "whatever is on the website is what you get" - despite the item in question having a broken photo. Needless to say I gave my business to other people. Word on the street is he has his posse of regulars he deals with at shows and the rest of us are fodder.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    LOl, there must be about thirty threads on the same subject of SVM. Hang in there, he's a good guy, just bombard him with messages.
    Was just about to say this. Guys there is a search function, for questions on dealers its super helpful.
    This tread is almost a 100% carbon copy of every thread on SV militaria.

Karl is not really a dealer, he is more a collector who struggles to maintain a shopfront. He has good prices, lots of good and bad items and requires a lot of patience.

Thank you for the replies it’s very helpful. I am aware of the search function and did use it although I couldn’t find any threads under many different searches. I’m sure there are many threads on SVM although I suppose my poor searching talents kept them away from me. Again thank you for the help!