Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

THANK YOU - Christian K

Article about: Just wanted to give a nice big shout out to Christian K. I've know him via the forum ever since we both joined the forum (8 days apart) although we are separated by 30+ years in age (yes, I'

MAP
    ?

Default THANK YOU - Christian K

Just wanted to give a nice big shout out to Christian K. I've know him via the forum ever since we both joined the forum (8 days apart) although we are separated by 30+ years in age (yes, I'm the older one LoL).

Around 3 days ago, the mail man left me a box at the front door. I wasn't expecting any boxes......Inside was a great DRK ensemble in a beautiful oak case.

Then I came home today to find another box at the door, again unexpected. This time, a 2nd large oak case with 3 great wound badges and two Mother Crosses.

I know he probably doesn't want the attention, but I wanted to publically thank Christian for his generosity and kindness.

Christian K 2.jpg

Christian K 1.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well done and what a kind gesture!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!