Good day Gents...just a reminder that Veterans days is coming up this Thursday the 11th ..and a day not only to remember and give thanks for our freedoms...most importantly is that these Heroes of Old should be thanked personally.

When I go out on my errands ..I usually see a group of these Vets giving out poppys ..and I make it a priority to shakes these guys hands ..ask about where they served. They love telling stories and I love hearing where they have been while others ..just walk on by these Gents not giving them a 2nd look.

No matter how many stores I go to and I see these guys out there giving out poppys..I always give them a donation and it doesnt matter about how many poppys I picked up...what I picked up mostly was their sharing of their service time and what they endured.

No matter what time of the year it is ..also if Im at a restaurant ..and I see one of these guys sitting while wearing that dark blue cap showing where they served ...I pay for their meal and chat with them the same.

My last conversation was with a WW2 Vet ..who said they captured a German Uboat with an enigma machine on board and drove it towards the Bahama islands. I was floored !! ..a WOW moment.

I would encourage our members here and around the world ..to give thanks to their Veterans who all served.

Regards Larry