Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Veteransfootlocker.com

Article about: Anyone have experience with this guy ? Heard he was reputable, but ordered an item 2/2 via PayPal, got the invoice and paypal receipt the next day. Site said 2 day usps shipping (when it get

Default Veteransfootlocker.com

Anyone have experience with this guy ? Heard he was reputable, but ordered an item 2/2 via PayPal, got the invoice and paypal receipt the next day. Site said 2 day usps shipping (when it gets shipped). Haven’t heard a word since. Emailed the other day asking for status with no reply. Going to file a dispute with PayPal soon if I don’t hear anything. Thanks.

?

Any news on this? I was considering making a purchase from this guy as well.

mjm1965 Asked this on Wehrmacht-Awards forum too, but I do not know did he get what he ordered. He never write anything back.

I one time make one purchase from Veteransfootlocker.com and didn't get any information did he send my order or not, but I didn't get what I wanted to buy so I assume he didn't send it. I did make lots of emails and never get any answer so far, it is now almost year ago.

I make that payment via PayPal so I get right away my money back after PayPal try to contact to the seller without an answer too.

What I have understand that some ones had get what they order without any problem, so I suggest you first try to contact to the seller before do any purchases.
    Last edited by Finngaill; 08-18-2020 at 06:40 PM.

?

Isn't it just frustrating when these dealers have 0 customer service... It is that US dealer have better prices than European ones.....

Yes it is. But luckily there is still lots of dealers who have great customer service and are trustworthy.

Sorry about that. I didn’t get a response in a timely manner from this vendor (never got any reply), so I opened a case with PayPal and got my money back. I would avoid this vendor.

Quote by mjm1965 View Post
    Sorry about that. I didn’t get a response in a timely manner from this vendor (never got any reply), so I opened a case with PayPal and got my money back. I would avoid this vendor.
    Good to hear you get your's money back.