Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

War stories dealer from Russia

Article about: I’ve seen this man on YouTube a lot. He seems to be all over the planet earth from one week to the next. Has anyone bought anything from him ? Kind of wondering what makes him tick. Not lo

Default War stories dealer from Russia

I’ve seen this man on YouTube a lot. He seems to be all over the planet earth from one week to the next. Has anyone bought anything from him ? Kind of wondering what makes him tick. Not looking for dirt on the man, something just doesn’t add up to me. Maybe I’m just jealous. If this is not appropriate for this setting, I totally understand. Thanks in advance

What man might this be ...there are plenty of them in Russia and around the world.

More info please

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

A link to these You Tube videos?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    A link to these You Tube videos?
    WarStory Military Antiques - YouTube

Thank you

His name is Alex and has alot of cash ...and I have seen him many times at the shows. Hes no different than anyone else who is wanting to buy items. Most of which goes to Russia.

Nothing new at all as I seen many European collectors come with bank rolls.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cool, I guess this cash comes from fixing elevators in Russia? I fix elevators in America ( union) , work my butt off, no kids, no house payment anymore. Honest living, good trade, one of the best going. Don’t have a lot of mysterious cash flow though. I must be doing something wrong. Moving to Russia to work on the kremlin’s lifts probably won’t do it either…thanks for the response. I’m just not crazy about people from outside the country with lots of money taking the things my grandfathers brought home out of the country while I save my vacation pay and have to buy a SA dagger off Whitmann that now cost 1500 because some foreigners are paying ridiculous amount of money for junk missing screws. Thanks again

Quote by Panzernutter View Post
    Cool, I guess this cash comes from fixing elevators in Russia? I fix elevators in America ( union) , work my butt off, no kids, no house payment anymore. Honest living, good trade, one of the best going. Don’t have a lot of mysterious cash flow though. I must be doing something wrong. Moving to Russia to work on the kremlin’s lifts probably won’t do it either…thanks for the response. I’m just not crazy about people from outside the country with lots of money taking the things my grandfathers brought home out of the country while I save my vacation pay and have to buy a SA dagger off Whitmann that now cost 1500 because some foreigners are paying ridiculous amount of money for junk missing screws. Thanks again
    There are probably folks out there that feel the same way about you. As with everything the price of stuff goes up because someone pays it regardless of where they are from. No reason to get all worked up about it and salty.

Quote by Panzernutter View Post
    It's sad, but such is life. I dare say that there are plenty of collectors who might think: 'Lucky you for being in a position to be able to save up 1,500 to buy a dagger.' There are plenty of other collectors who can only afford the kind of items that other collectors might term as 'junk.' Don't let the little green monster eat you up, and just enjoy what you can afford to buy.

Cheers,
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast