Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

We all make mistakes...

Article about: Greetings Friends - Just a Tip to share - It often pays to check out a Seller's Repro-Section... This is an Original Luftwaffe Erdkampf-Abzeichen (by Arno Walpach) that was offered as a Repr

Default We all make mistakes...

Greetings Friends - Just a Tip to share -
    It often pays to check out a Seller's Repro-Section...
    This is an Original Luftwaffe Erdkampf-Abzeichen (by Arno Walpach) that was offered as a Reproduction for just €30...Needless to say, I pounced on it and now await delivery from Germany ... Now I've got Three (!!) of these... It's always been my favorite Award due to the visually-striking design...

Hi,
    My parents and my uncle worked for Arno Wallpach, and this company still exists today.

Yes, a nice design and I have had several of these badges.
    I don't collect medals and decorations myself, but I was given several of the Erdkampfabzeichen der Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe, (ground combat badges of the Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe) from an estate, which I immediately passed on to a collector who was interested in history and specialized in OuE, (Orden und Ehrenzeichen).

Well done Glenn,

Congrats to you

Smitty

Helping a fellow collector save money is one way of "giving back" to a lifetime hobby that has given me so much...

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Helping a fellow collector save money is one way of "giving back" to a lifetime hobby that has given me so much...
    Well Said...,

Smitty

I'll give you 100% profit Glenn